Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shutting down the Phantoms
I always shut down my Phantoms  after use (at least once a day). Would there be a difference at the longer term in shutting down the Phantoms by holding the button at the back for 8 seconds or by unplugging them directly? 
I was wondering if I can use a 'click on click off' system to power the system down...
(04-Dec-2017, 16:17)deTest Wrote: I always shut down my Phantoms  after use (at least once a day). Would there be a difference at the longer term in shutting down the Phantoms by holding the button at the back for 8 seconds or by unplugging them directly? 
I was wondering if I can use a 'click on click off' system to power the system down...

My guess is that you can use a click on click off system without risk as in the first years the Phantoms could not be powered off by any other means that uplugging them. I used remote controlled power switches to turn them off and on without experiencing any problems.
Thanks!
I just bought the Elgato Eve plugs to power / unpower my Phantom Elevate & Dialog with my phone but there is no ground line.

Do you think this could damage my speakers and/or my dialog ? The dialog itself has no ground plug...