Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
system update with Sopra 3
Being installed today:  Sopras no. 3, Sopra Center, Focal rear speakers,2 X Rel G2s,  Devialet D400, Anthem MRX 720, Vutec Elegante (120 inch) and Sony VPL 350es, and the Samsung 4k as well as Oppo 105 with Darbee vision for sources, all connected with Transparent and Shunyata cables. I have already put in dedicated 20 amp outlets and want to go for a D120 for the center channel but right now my budget is exhausted. I am, however, saving for it.
(27-May-2016, 03:56)abcd Wrote: Being installed today:  Sopras no. 3, Sopra Center, Focal rear speakers,2 X Rel G2s,  Devialet D400, Anthem MRX 720, Vutec Elegante (120 inch) and Sony VPL 350es, and the Samsung 4k as well as Oppo 105 with Darbee vision for sources, all connected with Transparent and Shunyata cables. I have already put in dedicated 20 amp outlets and want to go for a D120 for the center channel but right now my budget is exhausted. I am, however, saving for it.

Wow! Now that sounds like an exciting day!

New home, or just time for a big change?

Care to share a picture?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
New home with dedicated home theater room. Still waiting for the center speaker though and the dealer cannot guarantee when it will arrive. He first mentiomef end of june but am still waiting.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk