Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
todays update of Phantom/dialog
Anyone successfully updated firmware today?
Mine fail to download..;-(

Marre
Same here. Keeps on failing on download. Even unplugging Phantoms and Dialog did not work
emailed support, but no response...
might be a good idea in future to have tech support available when issuing firmware updates
Mine downloaded no problem, could be the server is overloaded try again later
Is not that there are 10.000 of Phantoms already sold and downloading this update all at same time. Think a decent server should be able to cope...
Tried already last 2 hour..no joy
Mine downloaded and updated fine on the first try, I am not sure of the filesize but the download part was quite quick.
EvPA...lucky you...
have a fiber connection in my end so file sizes should not be a problem..
Mine downloaded first time, and quickly.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Another first time successful download (approx. 3 mins), verification and install (approx. 5 mins) at around 11am GMT.

If it helps, I'll add that the Dialog and Phantoms are all hard-wired via Ethernet.
This certainly, greatly improves the speed and success of the START/RESTART process compared with wi-fi.
My system updated fine.