Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
upgrade from D500 (2xD-Premier) to 1000 Pro
finally i got my devi's back after 5 weeks upgrading

a lot to test but it seems that i prefer air input over usb.

testing with 24bit and different sample rates from 44.1 - 192 khz with jriver and foobar2000 ends in a nightmare.

by switching between songs with different sample rates the devis stop playing until a restart of the devis (Restarting Air Plugin ,Player or change the input and back to air) doesn't bring the music back!
As long as i stay in the same sample rate i can switch between songs as long as i want.

for examle when i swich between 48 khz songs everything is fine but switching then to 96 khz song the problem happens! Not everytime but from 10 times at least once

when once playing a sample rate, even 192khz files works great.

the 1000 Pro came with 13.1.2 Fw so i did the update to the latest version but same result

another problem is the expert android app. App mostly doesn't find the amp even playing over air so they are definitely connected

can anybody confirm that problems before i write to D. ??
Windows10 => Jriver => Airport Extreme(5.Gen) => 1000ProCI => Canton Reference 2.2DC
AT
mostly it happens from swiching a lower to a higher sample rate

i just tried with kernel streaming insded of wasapi but same problem
Windows10 => Jriver => Airport Extreme(5.Gen) => 1000ProCI => Canton Reference 2.2DC
AT
Most likely the problem is Devialet's virtual sound card. You are using ethernet, not wireless? Does the same happen if you use USB?
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
with usb it works fine

problem just with air input regardless of whether ethernet cable or wireless
AT
Then I guess your only option is to try Roon's AIR implementation. If that works you know it's the Devialet virtual sound card - or maybe the combination of the Devialet driver, the playback software and your computer.
Roon is free to try for two weeks. Should be enough to find out. Suggest you copy just a few tracks/albums to a new folder and point Roon to this as music directory for the test.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Had the same problem. Using Roon Air solved it.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
farad super 3 (12v, sr orange fuse, furutech rodium ac inlet) -> daphile / diy streamer -> audioquest cinnamon toslink -> denafrips gaia -> transparent reference aes/ebu -> devialet 250pro ci -> transparent mws xl -> proac 3.8.

solid tech hybrid rack, shunyata hydra 8, shunyata anaconda helix alpha, shunyata python helix vx, dc cable farad level 2, isoacoustics orea bronze, ansuz darkz d2t.
I have the same problem with Air. Windows 10. I've tried different versions of Air and it's the same. Ethernet connection - I haven't tried Wi-Fi.
Fortunately, I don't use Air - I use UPnP. I just wanted to compare the sound quality.

I don't have problems with Android App. It's working just fine.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7