Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usb not working
hi hope someone can help me, i turned my 220 pro on 2day and the usb seems not to be working, tried the connectors on my pc and alls good, any ideas, thx
(13-Nov-2020, 22:02)Nomad Wrote: hi hope someone can help me, i turned my 220 pro on 2day and the usb seems not to be working, tried the connectors on my pc and alls good, any ideas, thx
Is your PC playing directly into the 220? If so, far more likely that the problem is software-related in the PC. Not sure what you mean by "tried the connectors" but, if not done already, you can:
(a) Test the USB socket with something else - an external drive, say, or
(b) Dive right in. Start Device Manager - select it from the menu you get when you press the Windows key and X together. Scroll down to the USB section. Expand it and see if any errors highlighted. If so, try disabling and enabling again.

Fraser
hi fraser , thx for the reply, sorry i'v not been about to get back to you, i.v triyed every usb they all seem to be working ok, i downloaded the driver again and its asking me to connect to a device meaning to me anyhow its not picking up the usb of the devialet, it worked fine beforehand, my computers fairly new
im not sure how to use the air so im struggling to play music from net, gutted rely if its broke,
is a mac air easy to link to the devialet?
My USB stopped working last week, Auralic G2 connected directly to Devialet 220 Pro
My 220 Pro is on its way back to France, it was picked up today.

Real bad time for it to fail, as I was planning on putting my 440 Pro Ci up for sale last weekend.
Looks like its going to have to wait until I get my unit back from France.

Hope you get yours sorted out.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.