Devialet Chat
Devialetchat is blocked by network administrator - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Information, Rules & FAQ (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Information-Rules-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Devialetchat is blocked by network administrator (/Thread-Devialetchat-is-blocked-by-network-administrator)

Pages: 1 2

Devialetchat is blocked by network administrator - hk6230 - 19-May-2016

This morning, when trying to access this site, my browser pop up with a Dell logo and stating the site has been blocked by network administrator. I wonder it is blocked by the Chinese famed "Great Wall firewall" or just a hitch on the service provider.

I have to use VPN to access the site now.

RE: Devialetchat is blocked by network administrator - Rufus McDufus - 19-May-2016

Not aware of any blocks being out in place at our end. A possible but unlikely reason could be if you're accessing the site so much that our ISP has some network intrusion detection in place that's triggered and put up a temporary block, but I'd like to think they set the threshold pretty high on that!

RE: Devialetchat is blocked by network administrator - hk6230 - 19-May-2016

No, the site is blocked on all devices. My mobile using mobile network data access, Tapatalk, and web browser access.

RE: Devialetchat is blocked by network administrator - Rufus McDufus - 19-May-2016

Is this all devices on the same network - i.e. with the same external source IP address?
It'll be interesting if it clears in a few hours, or perhaps up to 24 hours or so. If so then it could well be our ISP but I think that's fairly unlikely. I tend to accidentally lock myself out of sites sometimes when testing by doing a thorough network port scan, and the intrusion detection can kick in and block me out!

No, the devices are not on the same network. I had tried using my mobile data connection which has the same result. It could be China's Great Firewall in effect.

RE: Devialetchat is blocked by network administrator - kerkhoffd - 19-May-2016

Working on iPad without a hitch here. Will check on laptop later in the day.

Devialetchat is blocked by network administrator - nicoludio - 19-May-2016

Had a problem accessing via Tapatalk today on my mobile. Resolved now

RE: Devialetchat is blocked by network administrator - Lonely_Fool - 19-May-2016

Hi,

I am from Hong Kong, have problem getting to the site the whole morning, from both my desktop PC as well as my mobile phone. I think this could be a setting problem on the site, perhaps a mis-configuration. Hope this won't happen next time.

Could be an issue with the server. It does get bogged down sometimes. I'll take a look.

And finally, it is accessible now without VPN.