Devialet Chat
Core Infinity board - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Core Infinity board (/Thread-Core-Infinity-board)

RE: Streamer board......? - AllenB - 11-Jul-2017

Due to unusual circumstances, I really hope the new board is dealer / user fitted. Perhaps the extra mods stated by the CEO are for OdA upgrades. It would be crazy for Devialet to have to do a complete recall of all the Pro units.

RE: Streamer board......? - octaviars - 11-Jul-2017

(11-Jul-2017, 05:39)baddog Wrote: Respectfully, who is "France"? Is it a Devialet rep?

I would assume by France he means Devialet in France.

RE: Streamer board......? - octaviars - 11-Jul-2017

(11-Jul-2017, 06:05)AllenB Wrote: Due to unusual circumstances, I really hope the new board is dealer / user fitted. Perhaps the extra mods stated by the CEO are for OdA upgrades. It would be crazy for Devialet to have to do a complete recall of all the Pro units.

But the OdA gets new motherboards so they need to go to France no matter what they do to the amp and if they need some mods to the V6 board to what ever it would be so would the V6 boards fitted in the Pro models...... If the mods are for the streamerboard.

Devialet chat is back to "speculation" chat why does everything Devialet decide to do be so much not straight forward and why does one of their reps say something and another something else they dont seem to synk very well what to tell the customers.

RE: Streamer board......? - K4680 - 11-Jul-2017

Last week the front spoiler shot from my car, so spoilers exchange! At the same time, there is a new software (performance, maps, etc.) Update! I'm curious if I have to go to Zuffenhausen to the plant, or my dealer? If Devialet was the manufacturer of my car, I'll tell you where I am going.. Angry

RE: Streamer board......? - baconbrain - 11-Jul-2017

(11-Jul-2017, 12:22)K4680 Wrote: Last week the front spoiler shot from my car, so spoilers exchange! At the same time, there is a new software (performance, maps, etc.) Update! I'm curious if I have to go to Zuffenhausen to the plant, or my dealer? If Devialet was the manufacturer of my car, I'll tell you where I am going.. Angry

Perhps you should go to Munich and get a real car ... Big Grin

(11-Jul-2017, 13:51)baconbrain Wrote:
(11-Jul-2017, 12:22)K4680 Wrote: Last week the front spoiler shot from my car, so spoilers exchange! At the same time, there is a new software (performance, maps, etc.) Update! I'm curious if I have to go to Zuffenhausen to the plant, or my dealer? If Devialet was the manufacturer of my car, I'll tell you where I am going.. Angry

No need, my wife drives an M5 Rolleyes

(11-Jul-2017, 14:03)K4680 Wrote:
(11-Jul-2017, 13:51)baconbrain Wrote:

Yeah, I can relate to that since my grandmother drives a Porsche..  Angel

RE: Streamer board......? - Wdw - 11-Jul-2017

(11-Jul-2017, 15:38)baconbrain Wrote:
(11-Jul-2017, 14:03)K4680 Wrote:
(11-Jul-2017, 13:51)baconbrain Wrote: Perhps you should go to Munich and get a real car ... Big Grin

Yeah, I can relate to that since my grandmother drives a Porsche..  Angel
Can't be a true audiophile if the car is worth more than the home stereo!  Big Grin

(11-Jul-2017, 19:52)Wdw Wrote: Can't be a true audiophile if the car is worth more than the home stereo!  Big Grin

Guess that depends on the audio system in the car ... Tongue

My two favorite hobbies; Cars and HiFi - unforetunately both can get a bit expensive.  Cool

Apologies for going off topic.  Blush

(11-Jul-2017, 20:11)baconbrain Wrote:
(11-Jul-2017, 19:52)Wdw Wrote: Can't be a true audiophile if the car is worth more than the home stereo!  Big Grin

Guess that depends on the audio system in the car ... Tongue

My two favorite hobbies; Cars and HiFi - unforetunately both can get a bit expensive.  Cool

Apologies for going off topic.  Blush

Hi Wdw, you hit the point exactly! Smile
Cheers