Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Core Infinity board
Due to unusual circumstances, I really hope the new board is dealer / user fitted. Perhaps the extra mods stated by the CEO are for OdA upgrades. It would be crazy for Devialet to have to do a complete recall of all the Pro units.
Devialet 220 Pro, TQ Black Mains & Ultra Black Speaker Cables, Naim Ovators S600, Sonore microRendu (Roon & HQP) with Uptone JS-2
TRNC (North Cyprus)
(11-Jul-2017, 05:39)baddog Wrote: Respectfully, who is "France"? Is it a Devialet rep?

I would assume by France he means Devialet in France.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(11-Jul-2017, 06:05)AllenB Wrote: Due to unusual circumstances, I really hope the new board is dealer / user fitted. Perhaps the extra mods stated by the CEO are for OdA upgrades. It would be crazy for Devialet to have to do a complete recall of all the Pro units.

But the OdA gets new motherboards so they need to go to France no matter what they do to the amp and if they need some mods to the V6 board to what ever it would be so would the V6 boards fitted in the Pro models...... If the mods are for the streamerboard.

Devialet chat is back to "speculation" chat why does everything Devialet decide to do be so much not straight forward and why does one of their reps say something and another something else they dont seem to synk very well what to tell the customers.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Last week the front spoiler shot from my car, so spoilers exchange! At the same time, there is a new software (performance, maps, etc.) Update! I'm curious if I have to go to Zuffenhausen to the plant, or my dealer? If Devialet was the manufacturer of my car, I'll tell you where I am going.. Angry
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(11-Jul-2017, 12:22)K4680 Wrote: Last week the front spoiler shot from my car, so spoilers exchange! At the same time, there is a new software (performance, maps, etc.) Update! I'm curious if I have to go to Zuffenhausen to the plant, or my dealer? If Devialet was the manufacturer of my car, I'll tell you where I am going.. Angry

Perhps you should go to Munich and get a real car ... Big Grin
Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack
(11-Jul-2017, 13:51)baconbrain Wrote:
(11-Jul-2017, 12:22)K4680 Wrote: Last week the front spoiler shot from my car, so spoilers exchange! At the same time, there is a new software (performance, maps, etc.) Update! I'm curious if I have to go to Zuffenhausen to the plant, or my dealer? If Devialet was the manufacturer of my car, I'll tell you where I am going.. Angry

No need, my wife drives an M5 Rolleyes
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Germany / Bavaria
(11-Jul-2017, 14:03)K4680 Wrote:
(11-Jul-2017, 13:51)baconbrain Wrote:

Yeah, I can relate to that since my grandmother drives a Porsche..  Angel
Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack
(11-Jul-2017, 15:38)baconbrain Wrote:
(11-Jul-2017, 14:03)K4680 Wrote:
(11-Jul-2017, 13:51)baconbrain Wrote: Perhps you should go to Munich and get a real car ... Big Grin

Yeah, I can relate to that since my grandmother drives a Porsche..  Angel
Can't be a true audiophile if the car is worth more than the home stereo!  Big Grin
(11-Jul-2017, 19:52)Wdw Wrote: Can't be a true audiophile if the car is worth more than the home stereo!  Big Grin

Guess that depends on the audio system in the car ... Tongue

My two favorite hobbies; Cars and HiFi - unforetunately both can get a bit expensive.  Cool

Apologies for going off topic.  Blush
(11-Jul-2017, 20:11)baconbrain Wrote:
(11-Jul-2017, 19:52)Wdw Wrote: Can't be a true audiophile if the car is worth more than the home stereo!  Big Grin

Guess that depends on the audio system in the car ... Tongue

My two favorite hobbies; Cars and HiFi - unforetunately both can get a bit expensive.  Cool

Apologies for going off topic.  Blush

Hi Wdw, you hit the point exactly! Smile
Cheers
Germany / Bavaria