Devialet Chat
Breaking news about Devialet lead investor - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Breaking news about Devialet lead investor (/Thread-Breaking-news-about-Devialet-lead-investor)

Pages: 1 2

Breaking news about Devialet lead investor - Flashman - 27-Apr-2017

The lead investor for Devialet is Frenchman Bernard Arnault, CEO of LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy), the world's largest luxury group.  He's worth a cool $40 billion, so he has some spare change to fool around with music.  Anyway, the breaking news is that LVMH is going to absorb Christian Dior.  Thus, I think there is the real possibility for a new Devialet-scented product.  Of course, you'll be able to choose which scent you prefer given your mood, as the device will be able to digitally select the required bouquet.  Pricing will be in line with premium perfumes, so be prepared to open your wallet.   Tongue

RE: Breaking news about Devialet lead investor - mdconnelly - 27-Apr-2017

Ah, so that's what the new streaming board is for...

RE: Breaking news about Devialet lead investor - brit - 27-Apr-2017

(27-Apr-2017, 14:01)Flashman Wrote: The lead investor for Devialet is Frenchman Bernard Arnault, CEO of LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy), the world's largest luxury group.  He's worth a cool $40 billion, so he has some spare change to fool around with music.  Anyway, the breaking news is that LVMH is going to absorb Christian Dior.  Thus, I think there is the real possibility for a new Devialet-scented product.  Of course, you'll be able to choose which scent you prefer given your mood, as the device will be able to digitally select the required bouquet.  Pricing will be in line with premium perfumes, so be prepared to open your wallet.   Tongue

The sweet smell of suck cess Tongue.

RE: Breaking news about Devialet lead investor - Pim - 28-Apr-2017

That's not news. News would be if they bought Rolex so they could increase the quality of the DAC clock.

RE: Breaking news about Devialet lead investor - Soniclife - 28-Apr-2017

(28-Apr-2017, 10:18)Pim van Vliet Wrote: That's not news. News would be if they bought Rolex so they could increase the quality of the DAC clock.

That wouldn't be news, that would be a wind up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

RE: Breaking news about Devialet lead investor - Pim - 28-Apr-2017

(28-Apr-2017, 11:57)Soniclife Wrote:
(28-Apr-2017, 10:18)Pim van Vliet Wrote: That's not news. News would be if they bought Rolex so they could increase the quality of the DAC clock.

That wouldn't be news, that would be a wind up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nice wording

RE: Breaking news about Devialet lead investor - Floyd67 - 20-Jun-2017

(27-Apr-2017, 14:01)Flashman Wrote: The lead investor for Devialet is Frenchman Bernard Arnault, CEO of LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy), the world's largest luxury group.  He's worth a cool $40 billion, so he has some spare change to fool around with music.  Anyway, the breaking news is that LVMH is going to absorb Christian Dior.  Thus, I think there is the real possibility for a new Devialet-scented product.  Of course, you'll be able to choose which scent you prefer given your mood, as the device will be able to digitally select the required bouquet.  Pricing will be in line with premium perfumes, so be prepared to open your wallet.   Tongue

Ahh yes, you can smell the aroma of marketing bullshit a mile away!

RE: Breaking news about Devialet lead investor - Emerald - 21-Jun-2017

So are we expecting the new Devialet Pro Plus to be packed with a luxury LV leather bag?

RE: Breaking news about Devialet lead investor - iamwappie - 21-Jun-2017

For an even greater WAF

RE: Breaking news about Devialet lead investor - Hifi_swlon - 21-Jun-2017

(21-Jun-2017, 06:42)Emerald Wrote: So are we expecting the new Devialet Pro Plus to be packed with a luxury LV leather bag?

Or impregnated with their latest scent. The hotter you run it, the more you can enjoy the fragrance.

[oh, would help if I'd read the OP properly!]