Devialet Chat
Devialet's newest technology...? - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Devialet's newest technology...? (/Thread-Devialet-s-newest-technology)

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - GuillaumeB - 25-Nov-2014

Update on Devialet's Facebook page: And now, what are you expecting from Devialet?

Huh

Guillaume

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - adhesiv - 25-Nov-2014

(25-Nov-2014, 17:51)GuillaumeB Wrote: Update on Devialet's Facebook page: And now, what are you expecting from Devialet?

Huh

Guillaume

I posted a reply...

"Follow through on the previous announcement"

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - thumb5 - 25-Nov-2014

Very strange! Is this still part of the lead-up to an announcement in December?

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - PhilP - 25-Nov-2014

(25-Nov-2014, 17:51)GuillaumeB Wrote: And now, what are you expecting from Devialet?

Guillaume

A Gallic shrug... Blush

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - Jwg1749 - 25-Nov-2014

(25-Nov-2014, 17:51)GuillaumeB Wrote: And now, what are you expecting from Devialet?

More teasing.

Personally, I'm in for the long haul. I expect to be teased until Munich in May 2015.

Confused

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - adhesiv - 25-Nov-2014

Well, the facebook thread is certainly getting attention...some of the replies are funny...others inline with what has been requested for some time (room correction, streaming service integration, standalone UPNP/DLNA server, full featured remote app, etc.)

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - PhilP - 25-Nov-2014

(25-Nov-2014, 21:50)adhesiv Wrote: Well, the facebook thread is certainly getting attention...some of the replies are funny...others inline with what has been requested for some time (room correction, streaming service integration, standalone UPNP/DLNA server, full featured remote app, etc.)

Actually I was thinking they've been quite lucky in terms of the response they've had - only one reference to white noise. Seems that Devialet owners are a fairly relaxed group...

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - Confused - 25-Nov-2014

Yes, a few funny comments on Facebook, and one or two slightly disgruntled ones, it looks like Devialet's golden halo is slipping slightly. I also note that many people are answering the question "what do you want from Devialet", rather than the actual question "what are you expecting from Devialet", for me these are rather different things!

Devialet's newest technology...? - adhesiv - 25-Nov-2014

I expect:
DSD, better remote app, integrated streaming service (UPNP/DLNA server)

I want:
Room correction, speaker impedance matching (SAM 2.0)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - Vivialet - 26-Nov-2014

(25-Nov-2014, 22:15)PhilP Wrote: Actually I was thinking they've been quite lucky in terms of the response they've had - only one reference to white noise. Seems that Devialet owners are a fairly relaxed group...

I guess this is not a problem for most users. I never had this issue since I use 2.1.2. Oh, never is not true, I had it once in 6 Month now. Not sure what the reason was...but nothing to care about. Some friends with other gear have more problems...