Devialet Chat
My Devialet and Wilson Benesch - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Your Systems (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Your-Systems)
+--- Thread: My Devialet and Wilson Benesch (/Thread-My-Devialet-and-Wilson-Benesch)

Pages: 1 2

My Devialet and Wilson Benesch - qiqaqiqo - 28-Jun-2018

My Devialet 400 with Wilson Benesch Vertex and Electrocompaniet 1 up. 

Another Brighter Pic

[Image: IMG_8577_zpsjyikpujk.jpg]

RE: My Devialet and Wilson Benesch - Finn - 28-Jun-2018

I Think the system is Nice but your picture Are Wery Dark , so give it more light so i Can see it better, becorse dev 400 and Wilson benesch speakers Sound AS a good match .

RE: My Devialet and Wilson Benesch - BoyScout - 28-Jun-2018

Very, very, dark... but very intimate, too.

RE: My Devialet and Wilson Benesch - wwm - 28-Jun-2018

The speakers look like WB Arks, used to have a pair and very good they are too. I never used them with Devialet but with Naim Nac252/Nap300/HDX and was quite happy but I bet they would sing with 
1000pro.
As the other contributors have commented please post a photo with more light.
All the best,
Bill.

RE: My Devialet and Wilson Benesch - Rufus McDufus - 28-Jun-2018

Turned the brightness up a bit. Funny it looked OK-ish on my PC browser but really dark on iPad.
(hmm, not much brighter actually)

RE: My Devialet and Wilson Benesch - Hifi_swlon - 28-Jun-2018

If that top photo looks bright on your PC monitor Rufus, you might need to get a calibration done! It’s pretty dark.

Personally I thought it was quite atmospheric, albeit hard to see anything in the room. Nice room in the brighter version. Are the slabs/shelve diffuser type things behind the speakers custom made?

RE: My Devialet and Wilson Benesch - qiqaqiqo - 29-Jun-2018

(28-Jun-2018, 20:37)wwm Wrote: The speakers look like WB Arks, used to have a pair and very good they are too. I never used them with Devialet but with Naim Nac252/Nap300/HDX and was quite happy but I bet they would sing with 
1000pro.
All the best,
Bill.
It's Wilson Vertex, bro!

RE: My Devialet and Wilson Benesch - wwm - 29-Jun-2018

(29-Jun-2018, 03:50)qiqaqiqo Wrote:
(28-Jun-2018, 20:37)wwm Wrote: The speakers look like WB Arks, used to have a pair and very good they are too. I never used them with Devialet but with Naim Nac252/Nap300/HDX and was quite happy but I bet they would sing with 
1000pro.
All the best,
Bill.
It's Wilson Vertex, bro!

RE: My Devialet and Wilson Benesch - wwm - 29-Jun-2018

Hi qiqaqiqo,
Could’nt see the magnet covers below the cabinets, apologies, even better bottom end then. Excellent.
You can tell I’m a fan of WB speakers!
Bill.

RE: My Devialet and Wilson Benesch - SteveO... - 29-Jun-2018

Nice system. I've demoed Vertexes with a D400 and I thought they were a great match.  I went with WB Vectors in the end (just) but I would have been happy with the Vertexes (Vertices).