Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Devialet and Wilson Benesch
My Devialet 400 with Wilson Benesch Vertex and Electrocompaniet 1 up. 

Another Brighter Pic

[Image: IMG_8577_zpsjyikpujk.jpg]

I Think the system is Nice but your picture Are Wery Dark , so give it more light so i Can see it better, becorse dev 400 and Wilson benesch speakers Sound AS a good match .
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Very, very, dark... but very intimate, too.
The speakers look like WB Arks, used to have a pair and very good they are too. I never used them with Devialet but with Naim Nac252/Nap300/HDX and was quite happy but I bet they would sing with 
1000pro.
As the other contributors have commented please post a photo with more light.
All the best,
Bill.
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.
Turned the brightness up a bit. Funny it looked OK-ish on my PC browser but really dark on iPad.
(hmm, not much brighter actually)

If that top photo looks bright on your PC monitor Rufus, you might need to get a calibration done! It’s pretty dark.

Personally I thought it was quite atmospheric, albeit hard to see anything in the room. Nice room in the brighter version. Are the slabs/shelve diffuser type things behind the speakers custom made?

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(28-Jun-2018, 20:37)wwm Wrote: The speakers look like WB Arks, used to have a pair and very good they are too. I never used them with Devialet but with Naim Nac252/Nap300/HDX and was quite happy but I bet they would sing with 
1000pro.
All the best,
Bill.
It's Wilson Vertex, bro!
(29-Jun-2018, 03:50)qiqaqiqo Wrote:
(28-Jun-2018, 20:37)wwm Wrote: The speakers look like WB Arks, used to have a pair and very good they are too. I never used them with Devialet but with Naim Nac252/Nap300/HDX and was quite happy but I bet they would sing with 
1000pro.
All the best,
Bill.
It's Wilson Vertex, bro!
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.
Hi qiqaqiqo,
Could’nt see the magnet covers below the cabinets, apologies, even better bottom end then. Excellent.
You can tell I’m a fan of WB speakers!
Bill.
Nice system. I've demoed Vertexes with a D400 and I thought they were a great match.  I went with WB Vectors in the end (just) but I would have been happy with the Vertexes (Vertices).
GorbeSE/SME 309/DV XX-2 & Roon Rock (NUC) > D400 > Wilson Benesch Vectors