Devialet Chat
CONFIGURATOR Issues - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Support Desk (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Support-Desk)
+--- Thread: CONFIGURATOR Issues (/Thread-CONFIGURATOR-Issues)

Pages: 1 2 3

CONFIGURATOR Issues - MIO2013 - 24-Jul-2018

I have an Expert Pro 130 that I have chosen not to upgrade to CI.

But now, when I go in to "edit" my settings in the configurator, it will not load my configuration or let me edit.

I can chose the "new" configurator, but there is NO option for my 130 Pro.

Can someone tell me what is going on, and please help me past this point.

Thank You.

CONFIGURATOR Issues - ghosttipper - 24-Jul-2018

Load new Firmware and you will get 140 Pro and then load a new config[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

RE: CONFIGURATOR Issues - MIO2013 - 25-Jul-2018

(24-Jul-2018, 22:25)ghosttipper Wrote: Load new Firmware and you will get 140 Pro and then load a new config[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Isn't the new firmware for machines with CI board?

I do not have the CI board, and do not plan to get it.

Are they seriously just gonna cutoff the 130 just like that? I find that hard to believe.

RE: CONFIGURATOR Issues - thumb5 - 25-Jul-2018

If you haven't done so already, why not have a chat with Devialet support to see what they suggest?

RE: CONFIGURATOR Issues - mdconnelly - 25-Jul-2018

(25-Jul-2018, 16:35)MIO2013 Wrote:
(24-Jul-2018, 22:25)ghosttipper Wrote: Load new Firmware and you will get 140 Pro and then load a new config[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Are they seriously just gonna cutoff the 130 just like that? I find that hard to believe.

Over the last 9 months, there were a ton of very good reasons to postpone the CI board upgrade.   But the lastest release of the firmware and DOS has pretty much eliminated the problems.   So I'm curious why you don't want the free CI board upgrade - particularly with the 130 Pro since it will also buy you a bit of a power upgrade to the 140 Pro.

But I'd also suggest filing a ticket with Dev support to get there take.

CONFIGURATOR Issues - ghosttipper - 25-Jul-2018

The Update is for Expert Pro - CI should not be a must!

RE: CONFIGURATOR Issues - MIO2013 - 25-Jul-2018

(25-Jul-2018, 17:13)mdconnelly Wrote:
(25-Jul-2018, 16:35)MIO2013 Wrote:

Over the last 9 months, there were a ton of very good reasons to postpone the CI board upgrade.   But the lastest release of the firmware and DOS has pretty much eliminated the problems.   So I'm curious why you don't want the free CI board upgrade - particularly with the 130 Pro since it will also buy you a bit of a power upgrade to the 140 Pro.

But I'd also suggest filing a ticket with Dev support to get there take.

I absolutely LOVE the sound of my 130 as it is right now. I do not need 10 more watts or WHATEVER the CI board does or does not do. I certainly do not want to degrade the beautiful sound I have by adding bells and whistles I do not want or need. That is where I am coming from with this, and I agree with Ghosttipper, I should not have to if I don't want to. I own this 130 and would like to use it......as a 130.

RE: CONFIGURATOR Issues - ogs - 25-Jul-2018

Which firmware is running on your 130?

RE: CONFIGURATOR Issues - MIO2013 - 26-Jul-2018

(25-Jul-2018, 21:33)ogs Wrote: Which firmware is running on your 130?

It is the last before CI board.

RE: CONFIGURATOR Issues - ogs - 26-Jul-2018

10.1.0 is good. Should absolutely work with Configurator so this must be an error that Devialet has introduced and must fix!