Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONFIGURATOR Issues
I have an Expert Pro 130 that I have chosen not to upgrade to CI.

But now, when I go in to "edit" my settings in the configurator, it will not load my configuration or let me edit.

I can chose the "new" configurator, but there is NO option for my 130 Pro.

Can someone tell me what is going on, and please help me past this point.

Thank You.
DELL Win 7 PC running Foobar2000+Fidelizer+JPLAY > Wireworld Starlight ETH Cat 8 > SOtM ISO-Cat 6 > Wireworld Platinum Starlight ETH Cat 8 > Devialet 130 Expert Pro > High Fidelity Cables Reveal speaker cables > Custom built 10" cabinets...(for now)
Load new Firmware and you will get 140 Pro and then load a new config
(24-Jul-2018, 22:25)ghosttipper Wrote: Load new Firmware and you will get 140 Pro and then load a new config

Isn't the new firmware for machines with CI board?

I do not have the CI board, and do not plan to get it.

Are they seriously just gonna cutoff the 130 just like that? I find that hard to believe.
DELL Win 7 PC running Foobar2000+Fidelizer+JPLAY > Wireworld Starlight ETH Cat 8 > SOtM ISO-Cat 6 > Wireworld Platinum Starlight ETH Cat 8 > Devialet 130 Expert Pro > High Fidelity Cables Reveal speaker cables > Custom built 10" cabinets...(for now)
If you haven't done so already, why not have a chat with Devialet support to see what they suggest?
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(25-Jul-2018, 16:35)MIO2013 Wrote:
(24-Jul-2018, 22:25)ghosttipper Wrote: Load new Firmware and you will get 140 Pro and then load a new config

Are they seriously just gonna cutoff the 130 just like that? I find that hard to believe.

Over the last 9 months, there were a ton of very good reasons to postpone the CI board upgrade.   But the lastest release of the firmware and DOS has pretty much eliminated the problems.   So I'm curious why you don't want the free CI board upgrade - particularly with the 130 Pro since it will also buy you a bit of a power upgrade to the 140 Pro.

But I'd also suggest filing a ticket with Dev support to get there take.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
The Update is for Expert Pro - CI should not be a must!
(25-Jul-2018, 17:13)mdconnelly Wrote:
(25-Jul-2018, 16:35)MIO2013 Wrote:

Over the last 9 months, there were a ton of very good reasons to postpone the CI board upgrade.   But the lastest release of the firmware and DOS has pretty much eliminated the problems.   So I'm curious why you don't want the free CI board upgrade - particularly with the 130 Pro since it will also buy you a bit of a power upgrade to the 140 Pro.

But I'd also suggest filing a ticket with Dev support to get there take.

I absolutely LOVE the sound of my 130 as it is right now. I do not need 10 more watts or WHATEVER the CI board does or does not do. I certainly do not want to degrade the beautiful sound I have by adding bells and whistles I do not want or need. That is where I am coming from with this, and I agree with Ghosttipper, I should not have to if I don't want to. I own this 130 and would like to use it......as a 130.
Which firmware is running on your 130?
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(25-Jul-2018, 21:33)ogs Wrote: Which firmware is running on your 130?

It is the last before CI board.

10.1.0 is good. Should absolutely work with Configurator so this must be an error that Devialet has introduced and must fix!
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB