Devialet Chat
Delayed till x-Mas - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Gemini Earbuds (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Gemini-Earbuds)
+--- Thread: Delayed till x-Mas (/Thread-Delayed-till-x-Mas)

Pages: 1 2

Delayed till x-Mas - bernardl - 27-Nov-2020

Am I the only one who got a mail from Devialet apologizing for the one month delay from now will X-Mas?

Cheers,
Bernard

RE: Delayed till x-Mas - pierrepolo - 27-Nov-2020

(27-Nov-2020, 03:43)bernardl Wrote: Am I the only one who got a mail from Devialet apologizing for the one month delay from now will X-Mas?

Cheers,
Bernard

Hello,
 when did you place your order?
I placed my order on 10/27/20. Did not get yet any email for a delay...
Regards

RE: Delayed till x-Mas - Teliaved - 27-Nov-2020

Order placed on the 17th of october, and I haven't receive any email about a delay. Mine should ship around the 5th of December - it was the date announced when I made the purchase. Shipping was supposed to start during this week, no news it hasn't. The Geminis are on display in the Devialet Corners at FNAC, I saw them on Tuesday.

RE: Delayed till x-Mas - Leopold - 27-Nov-2020

I asked about my order (2020-10-10) couple days ago and the response I got was this:

”I checked your order: **********, and delivery will happen from the end of November and no later than Dec 25th.
Please wait for your order to arrive, and I hope you enjoy our new product!

UPDATE:

” Thank you for choosing Devialet Gemini. Your patience has paid off: we are delighted to inform you that all Devialet Gemini pre-orders will start shipping Monday, December, 7th.

Your order will arrive before December 20. You will receive an email with your tracking number shortly.

Get ready.
(Im)permeable sound is coming your way.

Sincerely,
The Devialet team”

Delayed till x-Mas - no32 - 30-Nov-2020

Has anyone received his earbuds ?

Is there a review out there , I can’t find any new info since the beginning of October

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Delayed till x-Mas - em0 - 07-Dec-2020

They are shipping soon. Here is the latest email dated December 3rd:

Thank you for choosing Devialet Gemini. Your patience has paid off: we are delighted to inform you that all Devialet Gemini pre-orders will start shipping Monday, December, 7th.

Your order will arrive before December 20. You will receive an email with your tracking number shortly.

Get ready.
(Im)permeable sound is coming your way.

Sincerely,
The Devialet team

RE: Delayed till x-Mas - pierrepolo - 09-Dec-2020

received! sound is great so far; still testing on Tidal/Deezer Hifi

RE: Delayed till x-Mas - Cylob - 09-Dec-2020

(09-Dec-2020, 15:33)pierrepolo Wrote: received! sound is great so far; still testing on Tidal/Deezer Hifi

Cool! Cool  Good to hear that. Enjoy!

RE: Delayed till x-Mas - Mr_Bill - 09-Dec-2020

(09-Dec-2020, 15:33)pierrepolo Wrote: received! sound is great so far; still testing on Tidal/Deezer Hifi

Just a quick question as these are priced at $299 US. Are these soundwise comparable to more expensive In Ear Monitors or is that the wrong expectation? I know these are BT and not wired, but Devialet does put out some amazing equipment. I figured these would be priced higher.

RE: Delayed till x-Mas - Pim - 10-Dec-2020

(09-Dec-2020, 21:14)Mr_Bill Wrote: Just a quick question as these are priced at $299 US.  Are these soundwise comparable to more expensive In Ear Monitors or is that the wrong expectation?  I know these are BT and not wired, but Devialet does put out some amazing equipment.  I figured these would be priced higher.

Bluetooth will most definitely be a bottle neck. I can even hear the difference between bluetooth and wired on my stock standard car stereo and it's not subtle. That said, DSP can do a hell of a lot and as you said, Devialet does some amazing stuff.