Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delayed till x-Mas
Am I the only one who got a mail from Devialet apologizing for the one month delay from now will X-Mas?

Cheers,
Bernard
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1
(27-Nov-2020, 03:43)bernardl Wrote: Am I the only one who got a mail from Devialet apologizing for the one month delay from now will X-Mas?

Cheers,
Bernard

Hello,
 when did you place your order?
I placed my order on 10/27/20. Did not get yet any email for a delay...
Regards
Order placed on the 17th of october, and I haven't receive any email about a delay. Mine should ship around the 5th of December - it was the date announced when I made the purchase. Shipping was supposed to start during this week, no news it hasn't. The Geminis are on display in the Devialet Corners at FNAC, I saw them on Tuesday.
Qobuz/Sonos/D200/GT1 SE (offered to my father, who enjoys it every day)
2 Phantom Reactor 600 and Spotify Premium
I asked about my order (2020-10-10) couple days ago and the response I got was this:

”I checked your order: **********, and delivery will happen from the end of November and no later than Dec 25th.
Please wait for your order to arrive, and I hope you enjoy our new product!

UPDATE:

” Thank you for choosing Devialet Gemini. Your patience has paid off: we are delighted to inform you that all Devialet Gemini pre-orders will start shipping Monday, December, 7th.

Your order will arrive before December 20. You will receive an email with your tracking number shortly.

Get ready.
(Im)permeable sound is coming your way.

Sincerely,
The Devialet team”
Has anyone received his earbuds ?

Is there a review out there , I can’t find any new info since the beginning of October

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are shipping soon. Here is the latest email dated December 3rd:

Thank you for choosing Devialet Gemini. Your patience has paid off: we are delighted to inform you that all Devialet Gemini pre-orders will start shipping Monday, December, 7th.

Your order will arrive before December 20. You will receive an email with your tracking number shortly.

Get ready.
(Im)permeable sound is coming your way.

Sincerely,
The Devialet team
Devialet Phantom Gold x 2
Devialet Expert Pro 220 -> Focal Sopra No. 2
Devialet Gemini
received! sound is great so far; still testing on Tidal/Deezer Hifi
(09-Dec-2020, 15:33)pierrepolo Wrote: received! sound is great so far; still testing on Tidal/Deezer Hifi

Cool! Cool  Good to hear that. Enjoy!
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
(09-Dec-2020, 15:33)pierrepolo Wrote: received! sound is great so far; still testing on Tidal/Deezer Hifi

Just a quick question as these are priced at $299 US. Are these soundwise comparable to more expensive In Ear Monitors or is that the wrong expectation? I know these are BT and not wired, but Devialet does put out some amazing equipment. I figured these would be priced higher.
(09-Dec-2020, 21:14)Mr_Bill Wrote: Just a quick question as these are priced at $299 US.  Are these soundwise comparable to more expensive In Ear Monitors or is that the wrong expectation?  I know these are BT and not wired, but Devialet does put out some amazing equipment.  I figured these would be priced higher.

Bluetooth will most definitely be a bottle neck. I can even hear the difference between bluetooth and wired on my stock standard car stereo and it's not subtle. That said, DSP can do a hell of a lot and as you said, Devialet does some amazing stuff.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.