Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New product launch?
I hope so as my iPhone 6 bent like a banana when I threw it at the wall, did give me a good excuse to get an iPhone SE though.
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
(14-Jun-2016, 20:40)johnsap Wrote: also, any hints in integrated streamer on top if air?

Or they still hope to utilize Dialogs ..

questions .. questions

You give me no answers!

Or is that a cue for a song.
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
(14-Jun-2016, 22:58)IanG-UK Wrote:
(14-Jun-2016, 22:46)NickB Wrote: Is this thread getting a bit like the iPhone 7 rumours threads?

In that both the iPhone 7 and the Devialet 1000+ are rumoured to have little jets at their four corners to cushion the fall as you drop them on the floor?

No, no.  The iPhone 7 is some upgraded thing without a headphone socket being released by a ridiculously annoying company...    Oh, hang on a minute....   Sad
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Actually, I'm super excited about it all. My Expert 400 sounds superb and I'm certain the upgrades will be worth every penny. Hope I can get in on the 200 priority list and happy to FedEx them direct to the factory. It's all good as far as I'm concerned.
Devialet 400, Wilson Sophia 2, VPI Super Scoutmaster with SDS and 3D tonearm, Lyra Kleos, Audience AU24SE Low Z tonearm cable, Kubala Sosna Emotion Speaker Cables, Audience AU24 Power Cables, Audioquest Wild (Custom) S/PDIF to AES/EBU, CEC TL3N CD Transport.
(14-Jun-2016, 20:37)Mka Wrote: Cool the HK guys couldn´t read the French NDA :-)

I haven't expected that they keep the old design for the D1000 plus(pro). Somehow ist still have hoped to find a display in the remote knob.... Let´s wait for the Spec's.
But let´s keep our fingers crossed for island football team....

Agree that it would have been nice for a display on the remote, but these days i use the ipad to control volume/input and music via streaming so i'm really hoping they have updated the Devialet app to do everything we need it to do.
A display in the remote would be nice. But it would be unrealistic given that the display requires a large amount of power and the battery needs to be recharged every few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mac Mini Late 2012(Amarra Symphony/Audirvana)/DELA N1A Mk1 - [AIR Ethernet] -  Devialet 800 (Power Cable - AET HIN AC EVD) - [Speaker Cable - Nanotec Systems SP♯79MK2] - Wilson Audio Sasha
(15-Jun-2016, 05:55)Umetaro Wrote: A display in the remote would be nice.  But it would be unrealistic given that the display requires a large amount of power and the battery needs to be recharged every few days.

I wondered about the battery life a bit and, not knowing much about how much a display uses, came up with this solution; Use a simple black and white LCD like you have in your watch and display whichever changes are made whilst the changes are made. Then have the display on for 5 more seconds and turn it off. Surely if we have to change batteries every 6 months or so, no-one would complain.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(15-Jun-2016, 06:03)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(15-Jun-2016, 05:55)Umetaro Wrote: A display in the remote would be nice.  But it would be unrealistic given that the display requires a large amount of power and the battery needs to be recharged every few days.

I wondered about the battery life a bit and, not knowing much about how much a display uses, came up with this solution; Use a simple black and white LCD like you have in your watch and display whichever changes are made whilst the changes are made. Then have the display on for 5 more seconds and turn it off. Surely if we have to change batteries every 6 months or so, no-one would complain.

Or some form of E-Ink, like the kind they use in e-book readers.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(15-Jun-2016, 06:27)Eddye Wrote:
(15-Jun-2016, 06:03)Pim van Vliet Wrote:

That would be annoying because of the slow display response and refresh rate. To solve the battery issue of a display I'd opt for a wireless charging system Cool
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
(15-Jun-2016, 07:02)iamwappie Wrote:
(15-Jun-2016, 06:27)Eddye Wrote:
(15-Jun-2016, 06:03)Pim van Vliet Wrote: I wondered about the battery life a bit and, not knowing much about how much a display uses, came up with this solution; Use a simple black and white LCD like you have in your watch and display whichever changes are made whilst the changes are made. Then have the display on for 5 more seconds and turn it off. Surely if we have to change batteries every 6 months or so, no-one would complain.

That would be annoying because of the slow display response and refresh rate. To solve the battery issue of a display I'd opt for a wireless charging system  Cool

There you go. we solved that problem in 2 hours. What else can we fix while we're on a roll?  Wink
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.