Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEVIALET POWER AMP, Will there ever be a power amp...
The DAC is inherent in the way ADH works, so it would be needed for a single input amplifier with no volume control (which is all a power amp is) so it would be pointless to use it with another DAC, OTOH if my tests are anything to go by the Devialet DAC is transparent so not a loss, just pointless.
IMO the Devialet obsoletes playing around with loads of other equipment so is more suited to the music lover end of the enthusiast spectrum than to the equipment lover end.
I don't change kit often but go into any new purchase quite deeply since I know I am going to keep whatever I buy at least 10 years often more the Devialet is a still a keeper for me Smile
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Messages In This Thread
RE: DEVIALET POWER AMP, Will there ever be a power amp... - by f1eng - 12-Apr-2021, 12:27