Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ExpertPro - remote with display on it?
(21-May-2021, 07:42)zoran_pavlovic Wrote: I am a software engineer, and from my point of view, the only work will be adding a display on the remote. As for software, there shall be no much additional work, just to replicate data from the existing display on Devialet to the remote. 

What about the all important two way communication? That could be a hardware issue couldn't it? We don't even know (as far as I know) what protocol is used for the existing remote so how would we know two way communication is possible?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ExpertPro - remote with display on it? - by Pim - 28-Jun-2021, 09:03