Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet not recognised on Audirvana or Airfoil
Good news and bad news following a wonderful conversation with Lucas from Customer Support. Je vous remercie, Lucas... c'était un vrai plaisir en parlant avec vous cet après-midi.

I learned a lot from Lucas... he was very patient with me ( well, I am a geriatric, after all ! )

We got Bluetooth working ( the connection wasn't working before we talked ) so now I can play back music via Bluetooth, and so far ( fingers crossed ), it's working very well. And in stereo, too !

The bad news is that AirPlay won't work on these speakers that I have ( Phantom I Light Chrome )... but at least I now have Bluetooth up & running. I never did ask Lucas why AirPlay won't work on them, even though I have a Dialog connected.

And the even better news is that tomorrow I collect a BlueSound Node so that I can get everything working on the speakers when I connect it to the speakers via Toslink. That's the theory, anyway !
" I like the simple things in life... nothing complicated.  Unfortunately, as I get older, everything seems to become more arduous, convoluted & certainly much more problematic " : (Source: me, 2022)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet not recognised on Audirvana or Airfoil - by intrigued - 27-Jan-2022, 23:12