Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does not recognise HDMI connection after a while
(24-Dec-2022, 15:36)Pioneer123 Wrote: Here’s  another annoying problem. 

My Dione is connected to my Sony Bravia 88” TV and does its job. 
I finish watching tv and switch off and go to bed. Next time I switch on the tv the Dione does not recognise the HDMI connection and I need to reboot the TV everytime to make it work (very annoying)

Anyone else have this problem and know how to solve? I haven’t contacted Devialet yet.

OMG, I have this same problem!
I thought my TV was broken. SONY Bravia OLED. Only resetting the TV helps, which is incredibly frustrating! The application does not help, it informs that HDMI is not connected! When selecting the eARC input on the TV, however, the DEVIALET logo can be seen. Very funny. Interestingly, the optical cable, WIFI and Bluetooth connections - everything works perfectly ... Unfortunately, only HDMI guarantees the ATMOS standard, with which it copes perfectly and the experience when watching movies is amazing. If it wasn't for that, I'd be on optical cable from the tv all the time - that's enough for regular shows, sports, etc.
In conclusion, what can we do? Sad
Thank you for this thread because I saved on unnecessary service call to the TV or sending the soundbar to Devialet ;(

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does not recognise HDMI connection after a while - by VAL - 23-Jan-2023, 00:41