Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the buzzing on the Phantom II 98dB a defect?
Thumbs Up 
(19-Jul-2023, 21:32)nautilus007 Wrote: I will reply:

I have had nothing with issues with my stereo pair of Phantom II speakers .
One randomly drops offf constantly - support has tried to help, but they are silo'd from the rest of the company.

I can't believe more people aren't complaining.

In regards to your buzzing - I do not have the buzzing , I would get it RMA'd asap.

Thank you very much for your answer,
that you don't have that buzz.
The seller doesn't want to find a fault, but sent the device to Devialet.

I still have 4 Phanton I 108db here, whose connection keeps breaking off again and again. It's definitely not my network.
When I listen to TV news, there are always basses that shouldn't be there, apparently depending on the recording conditions

Setting up the devices in the Devialet APP is an impertinence.
The APP has Bluetooth problems with naming the devices.
I don't understand the logic of why I should give each individual device a room name instead of a device name, like Front-Left, Front-Right... The room name would have to be specified elsewhere.
The master device disappears from my devices in the APP when I connect it to the TV via bluetooth, although that all worked before.
As a stereo pair, they no longer let the devices connect to the TV.
If I separate the stereo pair, the master disappears from the devices in the APP....

The support is the worst, my repair request for a fifth device was not even answered.

I could only puke over this flawed garbage.
Right now I'm so upset that I just want to get rid of the junk and try another manufacturer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the buzzing on the Phantom II 98dB a defect? - by NichtCheck - 23-Jul-2023, 14:25