Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaker choice for devialet 1000pro small 16m2 room
(05-Mar-2024, 22:10)thumb5 Wrote: At the risk of complicating your decision, for which I apologise in advance: you might like to consider adding Franco Serblin Accordo to your list.  They are within that general price bracket (perhaps towards the top end).  When I bought my current speakers they came a close second, and from my experience with them I think they fit the sound profile you described.  They are not going to be ideal if you want room-shaking bass but if I read your post right, that's not what you have in mind.  They now have a SAM profile, if that's of interest.  As a bonus, they are absolutely beautiful, along with their stands.

(If the truth be told, I still hanker after a pair.)

By the way if they're anything like the sonus faber olympica 2 (owned before) then they're definitely  not for me.
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speaker choice for devialet 1000pro small 16m2 room - by winiar560 - 05-Mar-2024, 23:27