Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert Remote App - not on Android 14 (S24's...)
I Said that Long time ago , Devialet is not supporting expertline ,that is why i sold my 220 pro Long time ago , why have a amp who Devialet not support any more, the Remote app is one thing , look about other things in this Forum ,where owners have ploblems . I would say that when i Long time Bye my expert 170 ,later Update to 200 ,and then sent to Paris get 220 pro ,everything work ,there was Update and the potentiale in the amp was great , ( Devialet say on there web about expertline // and more to come //
After time not Long time after expertline go to pro , Devialet stop with software updates ,and that is years ago , i sell my Devialet becorse i dont want a amp where software updates stop , // even when ther side say more Will come // that is a Lai , now no support to ther app, what Will be the next? . Think about it .
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expert Remote App - not on Android 14 (S24's...) - by Finn - 12-Mar-2024, 11:51