Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deezer Jumps on the CD-Quality Streaming Bandwagon
(24-Mar-2015, 07:49)AllenB Wrote: I contacted Deezer about the 19th March timeline. On 23rd I got an email back which linked me to being able to upgrade my Premium+ to Elite. However, it costs about £119 for a year and it replaces the current Premium+, not extends it or not running in parallel. I have not done it (yet) but I would imagine you start with a fresh 12 months, regardless of how far your into your current subscription. No exclusivity to Sonos, just a straightforward upgrade at a discount, apparently the usual cost for Elite is nearly £240 per annum.

I not sure whether I am pleased or not with the offer, since I have had my Premium+ account for only a couple of months, add the cost of that to the discounted Elite and it's not far short of the full price for Elite? I am kind of veering towards Qobuz now for the next year, I like how you can buy their music as well, and the soon to be released Sublime service looks interesting if you are into purchasing hi-res downloads (at MP3 prices).

Thanks for the update.

What is Sublime service? Appreciate if you can share more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE

Messages In This Thread
Deezer Jumps on the CD-Quality Streaming Bandwagon - by amabrok - 24-Mar-2015, 09:21