Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New, and not sure what to do next!
The weekend saw me connecting up the full system, after a tentative time persuading my Missus that she would eventually get to like the massive TRIANGLE DELTAS!
It was touch and go for a while with lots of reasons from her-in-doors as to why massive speakers were a bad idea, but I think Mrs xxx just gave up and threw the towel in...eventually!

So what is it like?

Well bearing in mind the setup is currently in the kitchen-dining room, and the floor is tiled, I was expecting a very poor sound...

In reality, yes it is a little boomy, which is only to be expected ant higher volumes give the room dynamics, with top a little coloured & middle registers a tad recessive and 'confused' at the moment, but good tight bass. However, with it turned down, much clearer and balanced...
I am aware that the Deltas with only about 10 hrs play-time will need a fair bit of running in, and same for the D200 & moon CD transport, however I cant see me leaving this system on 24/7 to 'bed in' as it would drive us all up the wall!  Sad Sad Sad

Looks like I have a lot of time to wait until I get to optimum....   Dodgy  and I am still working on the 'lounge' transfer. The plan is to get the Boss to actually use this setup herself in the Kitchen.... then if all goes well, go in for the 'kill' so-to-speak!... Wink  but I have no delusions...I guess this is gonna be quite an uphill struggle to persuade the Boss of that idea!  Angel
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New, and not sure what to do next! - by teddlesdee - 11-May-2015, 11:33
New, and not sure what to do next! - by ledesc - 12-May-2015, 08:43