Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What delights me about my Devialet
For me it is the sound quality without doubt, sorry I have tried many different firmware versions and switching bits on and of but cannot hear much difference. However the D400 just makes me smile there are some moments when you have something playing in the background when working in the other room for instance and you just stop and think "what the f***, where did that come from"

My other half who fortunately really loves listening to the system was having a pre swimming snooze the other evening and a Dire Straits (sorry) track came on Radio Paradise - I heard here shout from the other room - this is incredible I have never heard it sound like that before there is just so much going on in the bass that I have not noticed before - mind you he still can't sing !!!!

I love the fact that all that enjoyment can be built into a box that looks so beautiful hanging on the wall - lifestyle product my left foot.

And for all those who moan about broken promises remember no-one else gives this level of upgradeability for nothing and good things come to those who wait. Big Grin
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers

Messages In This Thread
RE: What delights me about my Devialet - by NickB - 28-Jul-2015, 23:57