Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sub-out solution & settling on a Sub for my system
(10-Aug-2015, 16:46)thumb5 Wrote: Hello - great to hear that you've decoded the puzzle!  And thanks for recording the solution for posterity.

I agree that the E110 and F110 both look pretty tempting.  I believe Antoine has a JL Audio sub (F112?) so may be able to comment on the range.  Just a word of caution, though: I was also interested in the E110/F110 available on eBay and contacted the seller to ask a couple of questions.  They are US power supply (so you'd need a step-down transformer to use them on UK mains) and the warranty is not valid in the UK.

Thanks Thumb5, I sussed that one!
I have al;ready fired off a question to the supplier and will be intrigued to see his answer, if any!

Cannot find much info in the UK though, and no dealer I have found so far lists them on their website!

Don't get me wrong though, the SVS SB13 Ultra is very good, but it is far too big!
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sub-out solution & settling on a Sub for my system - by teddlesdee - 10-Aug-2015, 17:35