Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thermal Pads...
Got to give kudos to Aquacool, the US Distributor and Alphacool the German manufacturer on keeping me totally up to speed on my order status of the highly anticipated Alphacool Eisschicht (Ice Cap) thermal pads. They sent emails when they received the order, when they picked the order, when it shipped followed a few hours later by its UPS tracking number. US UPS will pick up tracking responsibilities once it enters US territory. Goes a long way quelling insecurity when dealing 1st time with an unknowm company in another country for a substantial sum of money. Material was picked and shipped in Germany within 24 hours of order placement from the US. Seems to be a a class act operation!! Couldn't be happier (or more relieved). Until US UPS picks it up I won't know ETA but I'm guessing next week wouldn't be far off.
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!

Messages In This Thread
Thermal Pads... - by Manoet - 10-Aug-2015, 17:57
RE: Thermal Pads... - by Pim - 11-Aug-2015, 11:21
RE: Thermal Pads... - by Manoet - 11-Aug-2015, 14:56
RE: Thermal Pads... - by warpeon - 11-Aug-2015, 15:17
RE: Thermal Pads... - by Manoet - 12-Aug-2015, 15:38
RE: Thermal Pads... - by Manoet - 14-Aug-2015, 14:53
RE: Thermal Pads... - by Manoet - 15-Aug-2015, 01:14
RE: Thermal Pads... - by Manoet - 15-Aug-2015, 18:08