Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulletproof Dialogue and Phantom configuration scenarios
At the moment I don't have any Phantom. From what I read here there are a lot of wi-fi issues and the system works only with wired Ethernet connection.
Few months ago the Devialet distributor come to my home to demonstrate me two Silvers. After a couple of resets finally the system started to play. Unsuccessfully start...Smile
One speaker was stable, the other one disconnected very often. Then we connected the Dialogue with a toslink cable to the Apple airport optical out and everything was ok. I was able to stream my music contained in my Apple iPhone through the AirPlay.
I understood that streaming music from three wi-fi sources is not a good idea. Too many passages.
wifi iPad-->Dialogue connected to Airport --> two wifi Phantoms.
This type of connection causes interruptions for many causes.
I read that the Phantoms work good only with wired connections.
I can understand that in every house there are non robust wi-fi signals or many interferences.
My motorized gate sometime works sometime it doesn't with the remote...I donno why
Yesterday my Nvidia Shield could not connect through the wi-fi. I did a reset and probably the Airport switched the channel.
Too many wi-fi signals were I live.
I think that Devialed should use a proprietary radio signal that doesn't interfere with the others.
The Devialet radio circuit is not professional.
Devialet needs employees able to design radio circuits. The amplifiers are ok, the housing are well designed but the most difficult circuit to build is the radio.
Do you remember the iPhone gate?

I'm waiting for the Phantom release II

regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bulletproof Dialogue and Phantom configuration scenarios - by gabrielefx - 13-Nov-2015, 10:27