Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulletproof Dialogue and Phantom configuration scenarios
Here is my wireless aplication scenario with no any problem anymore and the best sound i ever had!

CABLE MODEM (set inactiv for WLAN at my request by cable company) from this modem i go with audioquest cat 700 ethernet cable to a NETGEAR Nighthawk R-7000. (These NETGEAR is also the complete wireless system for the rest of my whole house and garden)

From these NETGEAR Nighthawk i go again with a audioquest cat 700 internetcable to the dialog. Further on the dialog no cables, so i go wireless to my 2 silver phantoms.

From My 4K TV i go with an audioquest diamond Toslink optical cable to the left PHANTOM. Further no cables to the 2 phantoms.

Everything Plays with the last software updates perfect, without any problem. And if i notice someting i do a complete factory reset, but thats also after the last software update not needed anymore.

- I play always with Spark from all my devices.

- I use my MacBook pro also wireless with Spark for playing my flac CD's

- I stream with Spark using qobuz (for me the best sounding one of the three choices) on the highest resolution (you must make these hi-res choices by Yourself in the settings in quboz and also in Spark!)

- My tv delivers also a very good sound from TV and films and also for radio at this moment (waiting for internetradio by using Spark)

- From every device; 2 iPads, 3 iPhones and the MacBook pro, i use Spark and it runs fantastic and very fast.

- The sound is awesome. In my whole live i have a (high-end) audio hobby (and thats for about 40 years). I had before several high-end systems combinations and not forgotten expensive cables for many systems and many the price of the phantoms, but this is the best sounding system i ever had!!

Everything is placed in the same room, the dialog is placed by the router on the other site of this room.

Everything is on the same electrical phase, no any filter etc.etc.

I have tried a several filters but the sounds even more worse

I am from Europe and sorry for my englisch, but it is not better. I hope that i can deliver some contribution.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bulletproof Dialogue and Phantom configuration scenarios - by Johnnydev - 13-Nov-2015, 13:26