Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Branch ... WTF?? Backordered until late December
(19-Nov-2015, 01:39)AlanD Wrote:
(19-Nov-2015, 01:33)mixart Wrote:
(19-Nov-2015, 00:56)dkoretz Wrote: The dealer is telling me they dropped their old supplier due to quality issues and are starting over with a new supplier so delays are going to be much longer than previously communicated.

My dealer said, that Branch will arrive within 2 weeks. Will that be the new Branch model or the older one with quality issues?

Since they've been demo'ing the Phantom on Branch stands, I think you'll be find.  The quality issues may be on the production side and yield (which is to say that in a given day, they can churn out "x" units with "y" rejected at the factory).  I wouldn't worry about your particular Branch being bad...

It's not a quality problem, it's a full supplier switch according to what Devialet told my dealer. That means they have to ramp up tooling & production on a new line, so that could create it's own issues. I would definitely check your parts carefully upon arrival.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet Branch ... WTF?? Backordered until late December - by dkoretz - 19-Nov-2015, 15:18