Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of Phantom, December 2015 (new owner questions)
Thanks Teliaved, bummer I just missed it. But I have to give kudos to Devialet support. I asked about it while placing my order this morning and they let me know they'd send me a free remote instead. A nice gesture!

And I am happy to say my Silver Duo system arrived tonight! Turned out a local SF bay-area company enjoy.com had the system in stock and hand delivered it to my office same day. They were just down the street from me. Amazing service!

Just finished setting it up and am now listening to Tidal. So far so good. Will need to spend some good time with them and make sure all is well.

By the way, I'm trying to play music via SlimDevices Squeezebox v3 into optical in of one of the Phantoms (both are setup as stereo). This doesn't work despite setting up the optical input of the Phantom. How are you all using optical in? Is it possible to connect to one of the two Phantoms and have them play the music in stereo? Or am I supposed to connect optically to the Dialog in this configuration? Sorry if this is basic...I read the owners manual and it doesn't cover physical source connectivity.

Thanks everyone for the help!

Messages In This Thread
RE: State of Phantom, December 2015 (new owner questions) - by kameraguy - 29-Dec-2015, 07:05