Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basic streaming to D200/D250 question
(13-Jan-2016, 11:45)pvanosta Wrote: "You can also stream music files to the 200 via the 200’s Ethernet connection."  

...How should I interpret this statement based on the comments in this thread?...

Ignore it Wink  From someone that didn't - trust me!

Unless you want to use Air and a computer.  Even in that case, I would not go anywhere near that as a solution unless you can get a home evaluation of a D200/250 for long enough to check that it works reliably in your setup.  And even then I would just be clear that it may stop working at some point in the future (OS changes, your network bits), and Devialet have zero reputation in fixing it in a timely and reliable manner.

In short, there are a lot of other solutions out there, so if you need something now I would go the Aries/Sonic Orbiter SE/NUC route (or any other streamer you see recommended here and elsewhere), or wait a few months more and see what Munich brings…I sense there will be a lot of good options by then.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: Basic streaming to D200/D250 question - by Hifi_swlon - 13-Jan-2016, 12:03