Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melco N1Z vs Aurender N10 vs CAD CAT
(23-Apr-2016, 14:15)Duomike Wrote: Pity the melco n1a is not included n this shootout

Actually, I am glad it wasn't!  To be honest, to listen to three devices back to back is arguably one too many, far better I think to stick to two, but then again I was trying to cram as much as possible into my time during the audition.  Having said that, I am very intrigued as to how the N1A performs ant its relatively sensible price point.  Definitely one on my list to listen to in the future, together with the N1ZH. In fact, the music server market is developing so fast, I am not sure it is an are to go 'all in' with money wise. If you were after an ultimate CD player, maybe, the technology is sufficiently developed that something top class today with still be up there in five years time,. With a music server, who knows what will be available in five years, the market seams to change by the week, so maybe an area where being a little prudent is sensible.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Melco N1Z vs Aurender N10 vs CAD CAT - by Confused - 24-Apr-2016, 11:46