Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melco N1Z vs Aurender N10 vs CAD CAT
(12-May-2016, 10:13)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(07-May-2016, 03:00)tategoi Wrote: I'm not sure if N10 and W20 sounds the same. They are built differently, first most is the power supply.

To be honest I'm very disappointed, if the Melco had sounded better I'd have gone to buy myself an N1ZH ?

In my mind the only way to be certain is to take all three or four units home. Everything is so subjective and system dependent.

I have never tested the Aurender and Melcos back to back here, but I have compared both the N1A and N1Z to my reference, the d1 server from totaldac.

The N1Z was spectacular in every way. In fact I've almost bought one on several occasions. 

But in terms of ownership propositions look no further than the totaldac: first to become RoonReady, free hardware upgrades (I only paid for shipping one way!) and fantastic service generally whereby Vincent answers my questions usually within the hour at any time of day or week. And it sounds seriously good.

Guillaume

@Guillaume With the AIR 3 beta your view on totaldac still stands? Tongue
Technics SL-1200G | Ortofon Cadenza Bronze | Audio Technica AT-ART9 | Hana ML
Nucleus+ | Melco N1ZS/2EX | D100 | S100 | Telegärtner M12 | Accustic Arts Drive II
Devialet Original d'Atelier | Vivid Audio G3 Giya
Gold Phantom Opéra de Paris
S  I  N  G  A  P  O  R  E

Messages In This Thread
RE: Melco N1Z vs Aurender N10 vs CAD CAT - by tategoi - 17-May-2016, 10:01