Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom external skin issue
(03-Jun-2016, 15:26)RikV Wrote: My friends from Brazil: I had many doubts about power supply and I spent almost one month in contact with Devialet support to solve this problem. Finally, after that, I turn on my Phantom and unfortunately I noticed a little issue in the finish of my Phantom (photos attached). One side is not aligned with other, and there is a little cut in the external plastic skin around the midrange. I request to Devialet to submit the product to technical analisys for better evaluate the mentioned problem. After waiting more than a month, no answers and no support here in Brazil. I live here, but I'm not a brazilian costumer, so I don't have support anymore.

So, I don't know how to proceed. If someone could help me please let me know. I think the warranty can not be applied in this case because in Brazil there is no assistance for abroad purchases.

Many thanks.
Huh

That looks like a crack and the speaker should definitely not be like that. Did you receive it in that condition? Have you tried to contact Devialet customer service again?

Messages In This Thread
Phantom external skin issue - by RikV - 03-Jun-2016, 15:26
RE: Phantom external skin issue - by ragwo - 04-Jun-2016, 22:26
RE: Phantom external skin issue - by Axel - 05-Jun-2016, 03:29
RE: Phantom external skin issue - by RikV - 05-Jun-2016, 23:54
RE: Phantom external skin issue - by RikV - 09-Jun-2016, 12:31