Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom external skin issue
Well, my doubt about power supply was that I live in a state in Brazil where we have 220V, but the power cord from my Phantom has written 127V because I bought it in Miami. Eva Hernandez from Devialet support helps me a lot by email, but I only found the answer here in this chat. I am using a voltage transformer 220V input to 110V output and works fine, no overheat. Solved.

About the crack I received it in that condition, after the purchase the device was manipulated carefully only by myself, so no shocks, drops or any damage by my fault, as well no overheat while Phantom is on. I believe a kind of shock would do that before the purchase and for this reason I contacted Devialet to evaluate better what happened, but what can I do when you don't have personal assistance in your country?

Here in Brazil they support only brazilian's costumers. I am waiting any answer from international Devialet support by email, but after more than one month nobody answer me. In my apartment there is no sunlight on my Phantom and the temperature is controlled. So I have a issue and I don't know who is able to help me.

If you are in Brazil and want to buy a Phantom abroad, you must to think about support before.

Messages In This Thread
Phantom external skin issue - by RikV - 03-Jun-2016, 15:26
RE: Phantom external skin issue - by ragwo - 04-Jun-2016, 22:26
RE: Phantom external skin issue - by Axel - 05-Jun-2016, 03:29
RE: Phantom external skin issue - by RikV - 05-Jun-2016, 23:54
RE: Phantom external skin issue - by RikV - 09-Jun-2016, 12:31