Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows Server 2012 R2 + Audiophile Optimizer
Hello Antoine

I just use a standard win 8.1 installation, on this I run foobar.

I have been using Air for 3 months, but as stated in a different thread I have tried Jplay, I got some stability issues with Jplay and Air--hence I have switched to USB. I have just revived a new USB cable (Transparent Premium USB Cable), and I am happy to report that it sounds fantastic--however I must admit that the Jplay SW did more that the switch in USB cable did. The software is in my opinion well worth the 99€ asking price.

I don't know if Jplay will work on the 2012 windows server, but if it will you should give it a go, one of the benefits in using USB with Jplay is that you have all options available in jplay, some of them will not work if you use Air.

Another benefit is that the system is faster--when you press pause it does it at once, there are no buffers etc....

Kind regards Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows Server 2012 R2 + Audiophile Optimizer + JRiver - by Morten - 14-Oct-2014, 16:35