Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows Server 2012 R2 + Audiophile Optimizer
Hi Morten, good to read you're happy with JPlay! I had been looking at it as well and now that I've made a complete switch to Devialet's USB input, and after trying it, I've decided to buy the software as well. Currently I'm waiting for the personalized download link. Smile Later I will probably order their JCAT USB interface card as well as it seems to be the best available and it offers to enable disable power filtering per port and/or completely disable the power supply to a port as well.

Yes, JPlay works on Windows 2012 R2 and also if you've optimized that with Audiophil's Audiophile Optimizer (AO) software. A lot of people use the combination of 2012 R2/AO and JPlay, they seem to complement each other. You could check it out as well, I don't think you will be disappointed and trial versions are available for both Server 2012 R2 as AO. Smile
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows Server 2012 R2 + Audiophile Optimizer + JRiver - by Antoine - 16-Oct-2014, 13:57