Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dialog Disaster!!
(24-Jul-2016, 02:24)Pioneer123 Wrote: Thanks for the help so far.

Well I have managed to get the dialog to update it software to 1.7.1.0 so all devices are not the same.

Dialog now appears in Spark and so do both of my Phantoms, however only one (kitchen) is shown in bold in the devices menu and the other one (Garden) is greyed out. I can click the plus button and see what is enabled etc.

If I quit spark and relaunch then the Garden phantom comes up and I can use that no problem.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Thanks

Running a single Phantom or Dialog with two Phantoms are two very different configurations that need a factory reset to switch from one to the other configuration. Have you performed a factory reset after having connected all three devices, i.e. plugged both Phantoms to power outlet and the Dialog conected to your router by Ethernet cable and plugged to power? Factory reset is described here: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...and-Dialog-
In case you have done so but cannot get it to work can it be that there are some filters in your wall outlets that impair the PLC of the Phantoms and Dialog to connect to each other? This has been a problem of many users.
PLC is reliable when working. Connection over wifi is not very reliable for a stereo or multiroom setup. Wifi is mainly used for Spark control points/remote control of Dialog or Phantoms.

Messages In This Thread
Dialog Disaster!! - by Pioneer123 - 23-Jul-2016, 12:15
RE: Dialog Disaster!! - by ragwo - 23-Jul-2016, 12:44
Dialog Disaster!! - by Pioneer123 - 23-Jul-2016, 15:12
RE: Dialog Disaster!! - by Teliaved - 23-Jul-2016, 15:34
RE: Dialog Disaster!! - by Pioneer123 - 24-Jul-2016, 02:24
RE: Dialog Disaster!! - by Johnnydev - 24-Jul-2016, 09:15
RE: Dialog Disaster!! - by streamy - 24-Jul-2016, 10:56
RE: Dialog Disaster!! - by ragwo - 24-Jul-2016, 19:08