Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethernet white noise/static with Mac mini
(21-Oct-2014, 22:14)ErikM Wrote: I answered you over on computer audio before I came here and say your question again. I'd try it wireless see what happens.. is the Mind app Really that bad??

Yes
It is very clunky, slow to respond. Using iTunes with Air ethernet and Apple remote is like having the responsiveness of a Ferrari whereas the Mind responds like an Edsel.
To be fair though, the streamer is fantastic!! Simaudio said over a year ago that they were going to come out with a player and so I have remained hopeful but they never delivered.

(22-Oct-2014, 00:08)drdkey Wrote:
(21-Oct-2014, 22:14)ErikM Wrote: I answered you over on computer audio before I came here and say your question again. I'd try it wireless see what happens.. is the Mind app Really that bad??

Yes
It is very clunky, slow to respond. Using iTunes with Air ethernet and Apple remote is like having the responsiveness of a Ferrari whereas the Mind responds like an Edsel.
To be fair though, the streamer is fantastic!! Simaudio said over a year ago that they were going to come out with a player and so I have remained hopeful but they never delivered.

To clarify, the iPad app is slow and clunky to respond, not the streamer which is a great product.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ethernet white noise/static with Mac mini - by drdkey - 22-Oct-2014, 00:08