Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethernet white noise/static with Mac mini
(22-Oct-2014, 09:12)ogs Wrote:
(21-Oct-2014, 13:01)GuillaumeB Wrote: I must say I am dismayed to hear that there are problems with white noise on OS X too.
Guillaume

I completely agree with you Guillaume. As this is now also a problem on OS X, maybe Devialet would make an effort to fix it. So far the problem has only existed for PC users and I feel Devialet has been ignoring it.
If one takes the email from Devialet re. the incompatibility AIR/Yosemite as a sign they will act quickly when OS X is involved.

Sorry but I don't see it this way at all.

That email re AIR/Yosemite was sent out on the day of Yosemite release but BEFORE it was actually released.

Therefore they had had a beta copy of Yosemite for some time, knew it did not work, and left it to the last possible moment to let us know.

I presume they thought they would be able to fix it in time but were not able to do so.

And they still have not fixed it.
mac mini (2018, Latest MacOS, plain old iTunes) > no name USB cable or AIR3 over ethernet -> Devialet 200 -> Kimber 8TC -> KEF LS50

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ethernet white noise/static with Mac mini - by canyelles - 22-Oct-2014, 11:02