Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantoms and Classical Music
(15-Aug-2016, 10:54)Axel Wrote: I would think that if you are not satisfied with the quality of music that has previously sounded OK, then the Phantoms or setup must be at fault. You shouldn't have to tailor your music to match the Phantoms.

I agree. I do wonder, with the way the Phantoms are built, does setup have as much of an impact on them as it has on 'normal' speakers? I would think by design the way the sound is spread from the mid range for instance, toe in will have minimal impact.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Phantoms and Classical Music - by ghuinink - 14-Aug-2016, 21:13
RE: Phantoms and Classical Music - by f1eng - 14-Aug-2016, 21:18
RE: Phantoms and Classical Music - by ghuinink - 14-Aug-2016, 21:21
RE: Phantoms and Classical Music - by f1eng - 21-Aug-2016, 22:04
RE: Phantoms and Classical Music - by Axel - 15-Aug-2016, 10:54
RE: Phantoms and Classical Music - by Pim - 15-Aug-2016, 11:33
RE: Phantoms and Classical Music - by ghuinink - 15-Aug-2016, 12:01
RE: Phantoms and Classical Music - by Damon - 19-Aug-2016, 03:15
RE: Phantoms and Classical Music - by Geo - 21-Aug-2016, 18:52
RE: Phantoms and Classical Music - by Andrzej - 23-Aug-2016, 15:03