Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone in UK using US plug mains?
(10-Aug-2017, 09:56)Confused Wrote:
(10-Aug-2017, 09:32)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(10-Aug-2017, 09:14)Pim van Vliet Wrote: You would have to have a very good reason to go from the worst plug in the world(US)  to the best plug in the world (UK).

Wouldn't that be the other way round? Wink

No, it's absolutely correct for an Aussie. Confused

Unfortunately I've left a life with SCHUKO plugs for the flimsy plugs here Down Under. As a guy who uses a lot of electrical tools I find myself straightening out plugs all the time. That doesn't happen with the SCHUKO and UK plugs, therefore I find them superior. 

Guillaume, I haven't listened to any differences so can't comment there.

BTW, I wouldn't move back to Holland just for the superior plugs. The sun's too good Big Grin
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
anyone in UK using US plug mains? - by Supra - 09-Aug-2017, 16:20
anyone in UK using US plug mains? - by no32 - 10-Aug-2017, 09:10
RE: anyone in UK using US plug mains? - by Pim - 10-Aug-2017, 09:14
RE: anyone in UK using US plug mains? - by Pim - 10-Aug-2017, 10:14
anyone in UK using US plug mains? - by no32 - 11-Aug-2017, 05:46