Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Input Voltage 110 or 220V [Phantoms in US]
I have personally used my Australian purchased Phantom in the USA and South America (where most countries follow the USA spec and port). It works perfectly. No issues. It regulates accordingly. To any power range. Worldwide.

Devialet support informed me that using Phantom in a country where it isn’t sold could cause unknown results cause they haven’t been able to test the power efficiency in those countries. Like how stable the power flow is to the device across the whole line. So there may be more white noise from Phantom depending on if the line is stable. The amplifiers require a completely stable power delivery. I was told this won’t hurt Phantom and won’t blow it up or anything. It may just have a ‘interference’ of some sort in the form of a white noise that already exists on all Phantoms currently. It will just be more noticeable if the line is bad.

In saying that. I used mine in Colombia, South America for many many many months where they push 110 on a USA plug and had NO issues as Phantom is designed to handle all power ranges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Devialet Phantom (White)

Messages In This Thread
Input Voltage 110 or 220V [Phantoms in US] - by kmjy - 10-Nov-2017, 07:12