Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please, share your Phantom stereo setup (including source)
I currently have my two Golds with my TV output to the Dialog optical and all sources going into the TV via HDMI. My TV has enough audio correction that I don't have any lag and can play xbox without any issues. The right Gold has a Blusound Node 2 connected via optical and the left has a Pro-Ject turntable with optical out connected via optical. Through the TV I can watch all the built-in apps (YoutubeTV, Plex, Netflix, Amazon Video), xbox one x, AppleTV and have the delay dialed in perfect (or near as I can tell) for each source. I use the Node 2 and turntable with fixed volume at max. I use the Spark app anytime I want to change sources and the speakers don't auto select the right one (fairly often). I have the Devialet remote on my coffee table and it does all the volume control regardless of input. I use the Blusound OS app for all streaming duty (Spotify, Tidal, local files on NAS).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please, share your Phantom stereo setup (including source) - by boosting1bar - 27-Dec-2017, 23:00