Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard indent on the Remote just started to happen
I opened mine up and there's a little wheel inside running along side the larger wheel. The little wheel has a rubber ring around it so that the large wheel turns the smaller one by friction. That rubber can get dirty and start slipping. I cleaned mine once and that worked. Although by your description I would say there's something stuck on the rubber and it comes back every 'round'

Mine also fell and then stopped working altogether. I took it to the dealer who sent it to the importer. They refused warranty because I had opened it. Instead of refusing warranty because it had fallen. So if I were you I would not open it but take it to the dealer. Don't call Devialet apparently... there's a thread about that.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hard indent on the Remote just started to happen - by Pim - 29-Dec-2018, 07:17