Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac)
Hmm, when owners move on, ,they don’t send their Devialet’s to the dump, do they? No, albeit disappointed, they are well happy to trade them in and for sure there will be another potential owner happy to buy, so no reduction in ownership figures, just a redistribution. I don’t think Devialet has yet reached that stage where they might be regarded as untouchable by potential new owners or poison to be disposed of by current owners, but for sure, Devialet do need to smarten up their act if they want to avoid this sort of situation. As much as I believe this and suspect certain Devialet employees agree, I have to say I’m not holding my breath. In the meantime I’ll happily continue using my D250 Pro and hope things will change in the company soon. At least I know there is very little out there that sounds better which for me is a good reason to stick.
Qobuz, roon RAAT, Audiostore Prestige XL Optical, Synology NAS. Devialet Expert 250 Pro C/I. World Audio Design (DIY) KLS3 MkIII speakers, upgraded crossover and SEAS T25CF002 Millennium tweeters. Ethernet. Blue Jeans (Belden 5000) 10 gauge 5T00UP speaker cable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac) - by Greg - 06-Nov-2019, 00:48