Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Science Review of Expert 200.
Experiencing: a damn good time when I'm listening.

Measuring: I don't know how to measure pleasure apart from, perhaps, time spent listening and that's on the up but currently that's an unreliable measure given that the coronavirus lockdown is a confounding factor resulting in more time at home which means more time listening.

I assembled my system in order to listen to music and how it sounds and how much I enjoy it counts a lot more to me than how it measures. It sounds great to me, it sounds better than any system I've had in the past, and I'm enjoying listening to music on it more than I've enjoyed listening to any earlier incarnations of my system. Is this going to be the last incarnation of my system? Probably not, but it's highly unlikely that the next change I would make would be replacing my Devialet. I don't think the Devialet is the limiting factor in my system.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
Audio Science Review of Expert 200. - by ragwo - 30-Mar-2020, 16:30
RE: Au - by kerkhoffd - 30-Mar-2020, 16:38
RE: Au - by ragwo - 30-Mar-2020, 17:10
RE: Audio Science Review of Expert 200. - by David A - 05-Apr-2020, 23:53